What is involved in ISO 10012
Find out what the related areas are that ISO 10012 connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a ISO 10012 thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its ISO 10012 journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward ISO 10012 leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which ISO 10012 related domains to cover and 135 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
ISO 10012, Certification, Guidelines, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, International Organization for Standardization, Laboratory, Metrology, Product, Quality management, Service, Standardization, Suppliers, Technical standard:
ISO 10012 Critical Criteria:
X-ray ISO 10012 results and assess and formulate effective operational and ISO 10012 strategies.
– When M&TE is found to be out of calibration does the supplier have a method for determining the impact on previously accepted products?
– Do we review the EFFECTIVENESS of corrective actions -were the actions taken successful in eliminating the cause(s) of nonconformities?
– Are employee-owned tools and gauges used for product acceptance subject to the same controls as company-owned equipment?
– Is calibrated M&TE used in a controlled environment to limit the affects on the results of measurements?
– At what point does the CM function take control of the configuration from the design function?
– Is the process effective and efficient in the absence of conformance to this requirement?
– Item identity or serial number that is traceable to a detailed calibration record?
– Date calibrated/inspected and/or date due for calibration/inspection?
– What are some examples of controls used for suppliers?
– Does the supplier maintain records of this training?
– How does this apply to customer directed suppliers?
– Corrective action by supplier on affected product?
– Are audit findings being acted upon?
– How does this transfer take place?
– Before -are inputs good?
– Why is this important?
– What was the reason?
– What is required?
– Are there ISO 10012 Models?
Certification Critical Criteria:
Administer Certification leadership and interpret which customers can’t participate in Certification because they lack skills.
– What is the framework we use for general Cybersecurity certifications that integrate both knowledge and skill while predicting constraints of innate abilities on performance, and do we need specific certifications?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which ISO 10012 models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Will we be eligible for ISOIEC 20000 certification, even if our Service Desk, infrastructure management and applications management functions are located in different countries?
– For any workstation or server entered, have you received a completed hopkins hosted application checklist (see appendix) or equivalent certification or documentation?
– Regulatory compliance: Is the cloud vendor willing to undergo external audits and/or security certifications?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with ISO 10012 ?
– What are the best it certifications for cloud security knowledge?
– WILL WE NEED TO CERTIFY COMPLIANCE BY CERTIFICATION BODIES?
– Will we be eligible for ISOIEC 20000 certification?
– Will we be eligible for ISO/IEC 20000 certification?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– Will we be able to seek ISOIEC 20000 certification?
– What is the scope of certification?
– Is a ISO 10012 Team Work effort in place?
– What is ISO certification?
Guidelines Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Guidelines adoptions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Guidelines is getting what it needs.
– Describe the causes of return differences between portfolios managed in the strategy for different clients with similar guidelines and objectives. How much is attributable to individual portfolio Managers decisions?
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Do suitable and sufficient policies as well as procedures which refer to standards or guidelines exist and are these applied (degree or realisation)?
– Do suitable and sufficient policies and procedures that refer to standards or guidelines exist (indication of existence of policies, Iex )?
– Do you have guidelines or a policy in place defining the parameters for employees working on files outside of the office?
– What standards or guidelines have respondents customers required them to comply with?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of ISO 10012 that make it risky?
– How do we measure improved ISO 10012 service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do you ensure that clients guidelines are not violated?
– What does the IRS use for its depreciable basis guidelines?
– What are your guidelines for managing counter-party risk?
– Does your company adhere to the niif guidelines for tsp?
– What assumptions underpin the PM guidelines?
– How are the guidelines structured?
– Is there a useability guidelines document?
– How do we maintain ISO 10012s Integrity?
ISO/IEC 17025 Critical Criteria:
Categorize ISO/IEC 17025 tactics and revise understanding of ISO/IEC 17025 architectures.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that ISO 10012 objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Think about the functions involved in your ISO 10012 project. what processes flow from these functions?
– In a project to restructure ISO 10012 outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
ISO 14001 Critical Criteria:
Facilitate ISO 14001 leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling ISO 14001 projects.
– What is the total cost related to deploying ISO 10012, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the Key enablers to make this ISO 10012 move?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Model after ISO 9001 decisions and find the essential reading for ISO 9001 researchers.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our ISO 10012 agendas for the next 3 years?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Use past International Organization for Standardization tactics and create International Organization for Standardization explanations for all managers.
– Does ISO 10012 create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic ISO 10012 objectives?
– What are the barriers to increased ISO 10012 production?
Laboratory Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Laboratory leadership and catalog Laboratory activities.
– In the case of a ISO 10012 project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a ISO 10012 project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any ISO 10012 project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Do the ISO 10012 decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Metrology Critical Criteria:
Nurse Metrology outcomes and attract Metrology skills.
– Do ISO 10012 rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Who needs to know about ISO 10012 ?
Product Critical Criteria:
Study Product tactics and grade techniques for implementing Product controls.
– Users increasingly demand from web sites the ability to get information that is customized to their interests and needs. Many web sites now tailor their content through the use of architectures designed to support multiple audience types, or through technologies that allow users to profile their personal interests. These kinds of sites demonstrate that their designers are sensitive to the fact the users arent all the same. Besides the influence of users, marketing efforts have driven this trend to a large degree: why present general information to the broadest audience (e.g., trying to sell tobacco products to everyone, including the antismoking activists) when you can target information to prequalified market segments (e.g., selling expensive cigars to yuppies)?
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
– Maximize the value of products: Different products contribute to your companys bottom line differently. Is your product portfolio currently structured to contribute as much as it can?
– What are your KEY PROCESSES, MEASURES, and GOALS for addressing risks associated with your products and operations?
– Can the IT Security product scan systems that are at high risk of being attacked more frequently than others?
– Are secure, encrypted communications used for remote administration of production systems and applications?
– What is the most effective strategy to coordinate versions of vendor code with versions of product code?
– How could a new product or service be developed in this century without Agile Project Management?
– Do vendors have an associated security or configuration guide for their products?
– What are the different strategies for modifying a product in the maturity stage?
– Can our IT Security product fix certain vulnerabilities that it identifies?
– Why do you believe this philosophy will be successful in the future?
– Do you collaborate with customers for product development andor innovation?
– Which emc product provides a unified storage platform?
– What are the different types of test markets?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– When do I use a statement of work?
– What is your products direction?
– When to break compatibility?
– Why use it?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Quality management governance and adjust implementation of Quality management.
– Among the ISO 10012 product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What business benefits will ISO 10012 goals deliver if achieved?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Service Critical Criteria:
Infer Service strategies and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Can in-house tools still be used, or is it necessary to adapt to new monitoring and management facilities supplied by the cloud service?
– Have you had a PCI compliance audit performed in the last 12 months by an approved PCI Qualified Security Assessor?
– Does our security program adequately protected against opportunistic and targeted attackers?
– Is anti-virus software installed on all computers/servers that connect to your network?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– When dealing with customers with a disability, how can you best help them?
– What factors influence the success of implementing it service management?
– Could the supplier help with service innovation/transformation?
– What services can we perform that merit premium margins?
– What are the costs to provide this level of service?
– What do I do when asked: can you get the cost down?
– How can we improve the responsiveness of service?
Standardization Critical Criteria:
Adapt Standardization issues and track iterative Standardization results.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of ISO 10012 product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once ISO 10012 is underway?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether ISO 10012 goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Suppliers Critical Criteria:
Confer re Suppliers quality and revise understanding of Suppliers architectures.
– Action plans and their relationship to your strategic objectives? what are the key planned changes, if any, in your products, your customers and markets, your suppliers and partners, and how you will operate?
– When placing suppliers in the matrix, you should consider the positive aspects as well as the risks. For example, could the supplier help with service innovation/transformation?
– Are priorities and opportunities deployed to your suppliers, partners, and collaborators to ensure organizational alignment?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– Are we specifically expressing Cybersecurity requirements to our partners, suppliers, and other third parties?
– Are there many relatively undifferentiated suppliers providing what amounts to inter-changeable commodities?
– Does your organization share data with other entities (with customers, suppliers, companies, government, etc)?
– Would suppliers classify your organization as being one of their best or worse customers?
– And to what extent do your suppliers and subcontractors affect your overall package?
– Do suppliers benefit from collaborative relationships with large retailers?
– How will you know that the ISO 10012 project has been successful?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– Do any suppliers in the supply chain have a dominating position?
– What about federated identities and your partners and suppliers?
– Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
– Who are the SUPPLIERS in the system?
Technical standard Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Technical standard risks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Technical standard projects.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as ISO 10012 leaders?
– Think of your ISO 10012 project. what are the main functions?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the ISO 10012 Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
ISO 10012 External links:
NTC-ISO 10012 Normalización y Documentación UPB 201402
IS/ISO 10012 (pdf) – Internet Archive
Certification External links:
Free Printable Title Certification Form (PDF & WORD)
Educator Certification – Florida Department Of Education
Certification – Texas Land Title Association
Guidelines External links:
Minnesota Child Support Guidelines Calculator
http://Guidelines Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction – best choice! 100% Secure and Anonymous. Low Prices, 24/7 online support, available …
Guidelines Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction | 1stDrugstore
ISO/IEC 17025 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories is the main ISO standard used by testing and calibration laboratories. In most major countries, ISO/IEC 17025 is the standard for which most labs must hold accreditation in order to be deemed technically competent.
Internal Auditing to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 | ASQ
ISO 14001 External links:
[PDF]ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Audit …
ISO 14001 Flashcards | Quizlet
ISO 14001:2004 or ISO 14001:2015 Certification – Nucor
ISO 9001 External links:
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
ISO 9001: What is it? Who needs Certification and Why?
International Organization for Standardization External links:
MDMC – International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Laboratory External links:
Naval Nuclear Laboratory | Homepage
Metrology External links:
Dorsey Metrology International
Jesse Garant Metrology – Advanced Part Inspection Services
Product External links:
MESH01 – Product Testing
CutePDF :: Product :: CutePDF Writer
The Melaleuca Product Store
Quality management External links:
Login – ASCWebQI – Quality Management Tools
What Is a Quality Management System? | ASQ
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Service External links:
service. (@service) | Twitter
WYDOT Travel Information Service (Laramie)
Standardization External links:
Title standardization – Microsoft Technology Licensing, LLC
Title Standardization | Human Resource Blog
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Technical standard External links:
[PDF]8150.1B TECHNICAL STANDARD ORDER …