Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Functional training Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Functional training related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Functional training specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Functional training Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 763 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Functional training improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 763 standard requirements:
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- Where is it measured?
- What is the risk?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Functional training will help you build influence, improve Functional training, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Functional training move?
- What is our question?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Does the Functional training performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Functional training book in PDF containing 763 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Functional training self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Functional training Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Functional training areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Functional training Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Functional training projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Functional training Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Functional training project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the Functional training project objectives?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to the organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Functional training project Team cease upon the delivery of the Functional training projects outputs?
- Executing Process Group: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Scope Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Functional training project management processes you chose to use?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Functional training projects completion date?
Step-by-step and complete Functional training Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Functional training project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Functional training project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Functional training project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Functional training project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Functional training project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Functional training project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Functional training project with this in-depth Functional training Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Functional training projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Functional training and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Functional training investments work better.
This Functional training All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.