Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM 650 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM 650 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM 650 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM 650 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM 650 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- What are the basics of IBM 650 fraud?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- What management system can we use to leverage the IBM 650 experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- Will team members regularly document their IBM 650 work?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- How can you measure IBM 650 in a systematic way?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM 650 book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM 650 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM 650 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM 650 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM 650 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM 650 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM 650 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM 650 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Did the programme design/ implementation strategy adequately address the planning stage necessary to set up structures, hire staff etc.?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, their relative importance, and the ways in which their achievement will be measured?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss some of the examples of poor quality in information technology IBM 650 projects presented in the What Went Wrong?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the IBM 650 project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Change Request: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation – What cost estimates will be prepared during the IBM 650 project phases?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the IBM 650 project via agreements?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete IBM 650 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM 650 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM 650 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM 650 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM 650 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM 650 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM 650 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM 650 project with this in-depth IBM 650 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM 650 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM 650 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM 650 investments work better.
This IBM 650 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.