Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TurboCASH Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TurboCASH related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TurboCASH specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TurboCASH Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TurboCASH improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- What are the basics of TurboCASH fraud?
- Do TurboCASH rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- How do we manage TurboCASH Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- How does the TurboCASH manager ensure against scope creep?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Why Measure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TurboCASH book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your TurboCASH self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TurboCASH Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TurboCASH areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TurboCASH Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TurboCASH projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TurboCASH Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 TurboCASH project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: The TurboCASH project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between these stakeholders?
- Risk Audit: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Procurement Audit: Do procedures require cash advances to be returned by transferred or terminated employees before they can receive their final paychecks?
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
- Planning Process Group: What are the different approaches to building the WBS?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with quality assurance standards?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective was the performance of the TurboCASH project Manager?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the TurboCASH project include any significant risks to safety?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a TurboCASH project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Cost Management Plan: What will be the split of responsibilities of progress measurement and controls among the owner, contractor, subcontractors, and vendors?
Step-by-step and complete TurboCASH Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TurboCASH project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TurboCASH project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TurboCASH project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TurboCASH project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TurboCASH project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TurboCASH project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TurboCASH project with this in-depth TurboCASH Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TurboCASH projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TurboCASH and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TurboCASH investments work better.
This TurboCASH All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.