What is involved in Salesforce.com
Find out what the related areas are that Salesforce.com connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Salesforce.com thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Salesforce.com journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Salesforce.com leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Salesforce.com related domains to cover and 114 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Salesforce.com, Initial public offering, HP Cloud, Adobe Systems, Microsoft Online Services, Abiquo Enterprise Edition, Telecommunications industry, Atari, SA, Microsoft Studios, Reliance Communications, Cloud database, Hitachi Consulting, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Sharp Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Türk Telekom, Sanmina Corporation, Chunghwa Telecom, Infineon Technologies, HP Inc., Take-Two Interactive, Google AdWords, Computer network, Tata Teleservices, América Móvil, Samsung Electronics, Texas Instruments, Virtual Machine Manager, Silicon Power, International Data Group, Software as a service, DEF CON, Orange Business Services, Advanced Micro Devices, Business card, Information technology, Acer Inc., Positivo Informática, Net income, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone, SAP SE:
Salesforce.com Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Salesforce.com decisions and learn.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Salesforce.com? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Salesforce.com goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Who sets the Salesforce.com standards?
Initial public offering Critical Criteria:
Audit Initial public offering leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Initial public offering projects.
– Is Salesforce.com dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How will you know that the Salesforce.com project has been successful?
– Are we Assessing Salesforce.com and Risk?
HP Cloud Critical Criteria:
Start HP Cloud leadership and innovate what needs to be done with HP Cloud.
– What are all of our Salesforce.com domains and what do they do?
– Does our organization need more Salesforce.com education?
Adobe Systems Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Adobe Systems strategies and correct better engagement with Adobe Systems results.
– What is the purpose of Salesforce.com in relation to the mission?
– How do we Lead with Salesforce.com in Mind?
Microsoft Online Services Critical Criteria:
Investigate Microsoft Online Services leadership and create Microsoft Online Services explanations for all managers.
– Do those selected for the Salesforce.com team have a good general understanding of what Salesforce.com is all about?
– What are the business goals Salesforce.com is aiming to achieve?
– Do we have past Salesforce.com Successes?
Abiquo Enterprise Edition Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Abiquo Enterprise Edition leadership and describe the risks of Abiquo Enterprise Edition sustainability.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Salesforce.com in a volatile global economy?
– Do we all define Salesforce.com in the same way?
Telecommunications industry Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Telecommunications industry leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Telecommunications industry projects.
– Is Supporting Salesforce.com documentation required?
– How to deal with Salesforce.com Changes?
Atari, SA Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Atari, SA risks and achieve a single Atari, SA view and bringing data together.
– Does Salesforce.com include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What is our formula for success in Salesforce.com ?
– Is Salesforce.com Required?
Microsoft Studios Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Microsoft Studios management and adjust implementation of Microsoft Studios.
– Do we monitor the Salesforce.com decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Salesforce.com ?
Reliance Communications Critical Criteria:
Guard Reliance Communications adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Reliance Communications services.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Salesforce.com activities?
– Have you identified your Salesforce.com key performance indicators?
Cloud database Critical Criteria:
Shape Cloud database issues and create a map for yourself.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Salesforce.com product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Can we do Salesforce.com without complex (expensive) analysis?
Hitachi Consulting Critical Criteria:
Mine Hitachi Consulting engagements and integrate design thinking in Hitachi Consulting innovation.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Salesforce.com moving forward?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Salesforce.com requirements in detail?
Sony Interactive Entertainment Critical Criteria:
Consult on Sony Interactive Entertainment governance and drive action.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Salesforce.com experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are current Salesforce.com Paradigms?
Sharp Corporation Critical Criteria:
Consider Sharp Corporation tactics and figure out ways to motivate other Sharp Corporation users.
– How do we go about Securing Salesforce.com?
Motorola Solutions Critical Criteria:
Study Motorola Solutions tactics and get going.
– What business benefits will Salesforce.com goals deliver if achieved?
Türk Telekom Critical Criteria:
Check Türk Telekom goals and find the ideas you already have.
– Is there any existing Salesforce.com governance structure?
– Are there Salesforce.com problems defined?
Sanmina Corporation Critical Criteria:
Reason over Sanmina Corporation engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Sanmina Corporation goal is.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Salesforce.com. How do we gain traction?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Salesforce.com?
– How can the value of Salesforce.com be defined?
Chunghwa Telecom Critical Criteria:
Adapt Chunghwa Telecom risks and drive action.
– Do Salesforce.com rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are our Salesforce.com Processes?
Infineon Technologies Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Infineon Technologies risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What is the source of the strategies for Salesforce.com strengthening and reform?
– Think of your Salesforce.com project. what are the main functions?
HP Inc. Critical Criteria:
Map HP Inc. results and proactively manage HP Inc. risks.
– What are our needs in relation to Salesforce.com skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How much does Salesforce.com help?
Take-Two Interactive Critical Criteria:
Chart Take-Two Interactive planning and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does Salesforce.com systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Google AdWords Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Google AdWords failures and pay attention to the small things.
– Among the Salesforce.com product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Does the Salesforce.com task fit the clients priorities?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer network goals and develop and take control of the Computer network initiative.
– Think about the people you identified for your Salesforce.com project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Salesforce.com opportunities costing us money?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– Are there recognized Salesforce.com problems?
Tata Teleservices Critical Criteria:
Own Tata Teleservices leadership and customize techniques for implementing Tata Teleservices controls.
– How can skill-level changes improve Salesforce.com?
América Móvil Critical Criteria:
Define América Móvil tasks and cater for concise América Móvil education.
– What will drive Salesforce.com change?
Samsung Electronics Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Samsung Electronics management and revise understanding of Samsung Electronics architectures.
– Is Salesforce.com Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Texas Instruments Critical Criteria:
Check Texas Instruments management and report on developing an effective Texas Instruments strategy.
– Consider your own Salesforce.com project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Salesforce.com?
– How do we Improve Salesforce.com service perception, and satisfaction?
Virtual Machine Manager Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Virtual Machine Manager visions and overcome Virtual Machine Manager skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do we measure improved Salesforce.com service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is our Salesforce.com Strategy?
– How can we improve Salesforce.com?
Silicon Power Critical Criteria:
Face Silicon Power management and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Silicon Power results.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Salesforce.com values?
– Are assumptions made in Salesforce.com stated explicitly?
International Data Group Critical Criteria:
Discuss International Data Group results and correct International Data Group management by competencies.
– What are the long-term Salesforce.com goals?
– Why are Salesforce.com skills important?
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
Jump start Software as a service tasks and innovate what needs to be done with Software as a service.
– Does Salesforce.com create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
DEF CON Critical Criteria:
Focus on DEF CON management and revise understanding of DEF CON architectures.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Salesforce.com does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Orange Business Services Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Orange Business Services leadership and find the essential reading for Orange Business Services researchers.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Salesforce.com project?
Advanced Micro Devices Critical Criteria:
Administer Advanced Micro Devices management and define what our big hairy audacious Advanced Micro Devices goal is.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Salesforce.com into the services that we provide?
Business card Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Business card decisions and reduce Business card costs.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Salesforce.com? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is a Salesforce.com Team Work effort in place?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Focus on Information technology goals and find out what it really means.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Salesforce.com services/products?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Acer Inc. Critical Criteria:
Investigate Acer Inc. tasks and transcribe Acer Inc. as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Salesforce.com project manager?
– Is maximizing Salesforce.com protection the same as minimizing Salesforce.com loss?
– How do we Identify specific Salesforce.com investment and emerging trends?
Positivo Informática Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Positivo Informática engagements and probe Positivo Informática strategic alliances.
Net income Critical Criteria:
Depict Net income tactics and pioneer acquisition of Net income systems.
– If depreciation is an expense, why is it added back to an investments net income to compute the net cash flow from that investment?
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Critical Criteria:
Mix Nippon Telegraph and Telephone management and develop and take control of the Nippon Telegraph and Telephone initiative.
– For your Salesforce.com project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How would one define Salesforce.com leadership?
SAP SE Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for SAP SE projects and do something to it.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Salesforce.com workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– what is the best design framework for Salesforce.com organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Salesforce.com Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Salesforce.com External links:
salesforce.com – Official Site
HP Cloud External links:
HP Cloud Storage Access Platform & Solutions – Gladinet
Salesforce.com and HP Cloud Partnership – Salesforce.com
hp cloud matrix – Staples Inc.
Adobe Systems External links:
Adobe Downloads – Adobe Systems
Dynamic Tag Management, by Adobe Systems
Why Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE) Stock Is …
Microsoft Online Services External links:
Download Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant …
Microsoft Online Services Advisor – partner.microsoft.com
Abiquo Enterprise Edition External links:
Abiquo Enterprise Edition | crunchbase
OvumAbiquo – Abiquo Enterprise Edition – Ovum
Abiquo Enterprise Edition – WOW.com
Telecommunications industry External links:
Telecommunications Industry Association – Official Site
Solutions for telecommunications industry | Adobe
Telecommunications Industry Information
Atari, SA External links:
Atari – About Atari, SA
Microsoft Studios External links:
Microsoft Studios – Official Site
Support – Microsoft Studios
Microsoft Studios (@MSStudiosBlog) | Twitter
Reliance Communications External links:
Reliance Communications Ltd: BOM:532712 quotes & …
Reliance Communications Ltd: NSE:RCOM quotes & …
Reliance Communications MP & CG – Home | Facebook
Cloud database External links:
MongoDB Cloud Database Solutions | MongoDB
SQL Database – Cloud Database as a Service | Microsoft …
Cotega – Cloud Database Tools
Hitachi Consulting External links:
Hitachi Consulting Toastmasters Club – Home | Facebook
Hitachi Consulting Careers – Jobs
Sony Interactive Entertainment External links:
Sony Interactive Entertainment – Official Site
Sony Interactive Entertainment Sign Up
Sharp Corporation External links:
sharp corporation Career Opportunities & Jobs | Monster.com
Sharp Corporation: TYO:6753 quotes & news – Google …
Sharp Corporation – Sharp Global
Motorola Solutions External links:
Welcome | Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions – Official Site
Login- Motorola Solutions
Türk Telekom External links:
Türk Telekom International Management
Sanmina Corporation External links:
Sanmina Corporation – SANM – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Working at Sanmina Corporation: 996 Reviews | Indeed.com
Sanmina Corporation – 108 Photos – Commercial & …
Chunghwa Telecom External links:
Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. – CHT – Stock Price Today – …
Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd (ADR): NYSE:CHT quotes & …
Chunghwa Telecom – Official Site
Infineon Technologies External links:
Infineon Technologies – Official Site
Infineon Technologies Ag – IFNNY – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Infineon Technologies Distributor | DigiKey Electronics
HP Inc. External links:
HPQ stock quote – HP Inc. Common Stock price – NASDAQ.com
Take-Two Interactive External links:
Take-Two Interactive – Official Site
Games | Take-Two Interactive
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc – Bloomberg.com
Google AdWords External links:
Google AdWords (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Google AdWords Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
How to Boost your SEO with Google Adwords
Computer network External links:
15-1152.00 – Computer Network Support Specialists
What is a Computer Network? Webopedia Definition
Tata Teleservices External links:
Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited: BOM:532371 …
América Móvil External links:
América Móvil on the Forbes Global 2000 List
Samsung Electronics External links:
Find My Mobile | Samsung Electronics Content & Services
Samsung Electronics | Samsung Products | HSN
Samsung Electronics CEO Announces Resignation …
Texas Instruments External links:
Texas Instruments Incorporated: NASDAQ:TXN quotes …
TI Analog, DSP and Semiconductor Products – Texas Instruments
Virtual Machine Manager External links:
Virtual Machine Manager Documentation | Microsoft Docs
Virtual Machine Manager – technet.microsoft.com
Virtual Machine Manager Download
Silicon Power External links:
Silicon Power Cube – Galco Industrial Electronics
Silicon Power – Home | Facebook
International Data Group External links:
[PDF]International Data Group – IDG
International Data Group’s Acquisition – CB Insights
Software as a service External links:
What is SaaS? Software as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Software as a Service – Banking Solutions | FinReach
Software as a Service IT Monitoring Solutions | MyITOps
DEF CON External links:
DEF CON – Official Site
Orange Business Services External links:
IoT & Data Analytics | Orange Business Services
Orange Business Services
Corporate – Orange Business Services
Advanced Micro Devices External links:
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.: NASDAQ:AMD quotes & …
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. – AMD – Stock Price Today – …
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Common Stock (AMD) …
Business card External links:
Job titles on your business card? – Jackson Wynne
Business Card Guide: Job Tittle | allBcards
Information technology External links:
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
Net income External links:
[PDF]Schedule A Monthly Report for Establishing Net Income
Net Income – NI – Investopedia
[PDF]Reconciling Corporation Book and Tax Net Income, …
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone External links:
Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corporation – NTTYY – …
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTTYY) – Yahoo
Ryo Takahashi | Nippon Telegraph and Telephone, …
SAP SE External links:
SAP SE: ETR:SAP quotes & news – Google Finance
SAP Interactive Stock Chart | SAP SE Stock – Yahoo Finance
About SAP SE