What is involved in Accountable Care Organization ACO
Find out what the related areas are that Accountable Care Organization ACO connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Accountable Care Organization ACO thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Accountable Care Organization ACO journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Accountable Care Organization ACO leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Accountable Care Organization ACO related domains to cover and 151 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Accountable Care Organization ACO, Accountable care organization, Accountable care system, American Hospital Association, Blue Shield of California, Brookings Institution, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Consumer-driven health care, Dignity Health, Dirigo Health, Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Electronic Health Record, Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, English NHS, Exclusive provider organization, Fair Share Health Care Act, Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, Federal Register, Flexible spending account, Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, Health Reimbursement Account, Health care in the United States, Health insurance in the United States, Health maintenance organization, Health savings account, Healthy Howard, Healthy San Francisco, Healthy Way LA, Hennepin County Medical Center, High-deductible health plan, Independent practice association, Indian Health Service, Managed care, Massachusetts health care reform, Medical home, Medical savings account, Medical underwriting, Medicare Payment Advisory Commission, Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act, Military Health System, NHS England, Nurse practitioners, Oregon Health Plan, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act, Preferred provider organization, Primary care physician, Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly, PubMed Central, State Children’s Health Insurance Program, Sustainability and transformation plan, United States Department of Health and Human Services, United States Department of Justice, Vermont health care reform, Veterans Health Administration:
Accountable Care Organization ACO Critical Criteria:
Mix Accountable Care Organization ACO engagements and ask what if.
– How does an obstetrician find the right ACO partner, mesh these initiatives into programming, and be rewarded fairly?
– Will hospitals be willing to embrace a true ACO structure, which will likely drive down hospitalization?
– How well would this model increase value (quality, efficiency and effectiveness) from Medicaid services?
– What are the enforcement tools and consequences for failing to meet the ACOs quality standards?
– Is a stand-alone SNF/NF at a disadvantage when it comes to participating in an ACO?
– What am I already tracking to measure my progress, quality and efficiency?
– If successful, how will you sustain this project past initial funding?
– Do Payment Models Foster Accountability For Total Per-Capita Costs?
– What requirements will ACOs have for care delivery and management?
– Do Payment Models Remove Payment Incentives To Increase Volume?
– How can ACOs maintain patient satisfaction and engagement?
– Exclusivity – Are you contractually bound to just one ACO?
– Investment – Any ACO upfront cost obligations?
– What other level of care am I working with?
– What can DSRIP payments be used for?
– Are You Ready To Be An Integrator?
– Are delivery systems changing?
– Will we save money as an ACO?
– How Will Shared Savings Work?
– Why Should I Care?
Accountable care organization Critical Criteria:
Deduce Accountable care organization goals and acquire concise Accountable care organization education.
– What are some new technologies and methodologies that are disrupting the healthcare industry?
– Do Payment Models Strengthen Primary Care Directly or Indirectly?
– What Are the Types of Financial Incentive Models for ACOs?
– Could Accountable Care Be a Good Thing for Obstetricians?
– How will we ensure any ACO reform is member-centered?
– Do you plan to expand this project if successful?
– Stages of ACO Development -where are you today?
– What Can an ACO Do to Engage Patients?
– Incentive to avoid high-cost patients?
– Are there any possible legal concerns?
– What Problems are We Trying to Fix?
– How will you evaluate this project?
– Offset for prior year s losses?
– Will primary care survive?
– Where do we want to go?
– How would ACOs be paid?
– Who may form ACOs?
Accountable care system Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Accountable care system governance and document what potential Accountable care system megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Accountable Care Organization ACO project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Accountable Care Organization ACO project lifecycle?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Accountable Care Organization ACO is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Accountable Care Organization ACO activities?
American Hospital Association Critical Criteria:
Adapt American Hospital Association visions and triple focus on important concepts of American Hospital Association relationship management.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Accountable Care Organization ACO, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are internal and external Accountable Care Organization ACO relations?
– Are there Accountable Care Organization ACO Models?
Blue Shield of California Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Blue Shield of California governance and find the essential reading for Blue Shield of California researchers.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Accountable Care Organization ACO information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Accountable Care Organization ACO products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How will you measure your Accountable Care Organization ACO effectiveness?
Brookings Institution Critical Criteria:
Adapt Brookings Institution engagements and be persistent.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Accountable Care Organization ACO project manager?
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Critical Criteria:
Steer Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services management and transcribe Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Think about the people you identified for your Accountable Care Organization ACO project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Consider your own Accountable Care Organization ACO project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How much does Accountable Care Organization ACO help?
Consumer-driven health care Critical Criteria:
Check Consumer-driven health care adoptions and describe the risks of Consumer-driven health care sustainability.
– What is the source of the strategies for Accountable Care Organization ACO strengthening and reform?
– How do we manage Accountable Care Organization ACO Knowledge Management (KM)?
Dignity Health Critical Criteria:
Start Dignity Health engagements and mentor Dignity Health customer orientation.
– what is the best design framework for Accountable Care Organization ACO organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are all of our Accountable Care Organization ACO domains and what do they do?
Dirigo Health Critical Criteria:
Add value to Dirigo Health engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Accountable Care Organization ACO goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Does Accountable Care Organization ACO create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What is our Accountable Care Organization ACO Strategy?
Doctor of Medicine Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Doctor of Medicine projects and create a map for yourself.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Accountable Care Organization ACO in a volatile global economy?
– How can you negotiate Accountable Care Organization ACO successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Who sets the Accountable Care Organization ACO standards?
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine adoptions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine results.
– Which customers cant participate in our Accountable Care Organization ACO domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Why should we adopt a Accountable Care Organization ACO framework?
Electronic Health Record Critical Criteria:
Align Electronic Health Record goals and achieve a single Electronic Health Record view and bringing data together.
– What are the key elements of your Accountable Care Organization ACO performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Accountable Care Organization ACO with what users do day-to-day?
– How do we keep improving Accountable Care Organization ACO?
Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act planning and attract Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act skills.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Accountable Care Organization ACO product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Accountable Care Organization ACO process?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Accountable Care Organization ACO move?
English NHS Critical Criteria:
Have a session on English NHS engagements and differentiate in coordinating English NHS.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Accountable Care Organization ACO processes?
– What are current Accountable Care Organization ACO Paradigms?
Exclusive provider organization Critical Criteria:
Align Exclusive provider organization visions and test out new things.
– Do we monitor the Accountable Care Organization ACO decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we go about Securing Accountable Care Organization ACO?
– Are we Assessing Accountable Care Organization ACO and Risk?
Fair Share Health Care Act Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Fair Share Health Care Act governance and finalize specific methods for Fair Share Health Care Act acceptance.
– What business benefits will Accountable Care Organization ACO goals deliver if achieved?
– How is the value delivered by Accountable Care Organization ACO being measured?
Federal Employees Health Benefits Program Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Federal Employees Health Benefits Program leadership and spearhead techniques for implementing Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Accountable Care Organization ACO opportunities costing us money?
Federal Register Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Federal Register adoptions and catalog Federal Register activities.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Accountable Care Organization ACO models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Accountable Care Organization ACO processes?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Accountable Care Organization ACO?
Flexible spending account Critical Criteria:
Categorize Flexible spending account management and do something to it.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Accountable Care Organization ACO ?
– How can you measure Accountable Care Organization ACO in a systematic way?
– What are the long-term Accountable Care Organization ACO goals?
Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act leadership and catalog what business benefits will Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act goals deliver if achieved.
– Are accountability and ownership for Accountable Care Organization ACO clearly defined?
– What are the short and long-term Accountable Care Organization ACO goals?
– How can skill-level changes improve Accountable Care Organization ACO?
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Critical Criteria:
Analyze Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act goals and track iterative Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act results.
– In the case of a Accountable Care Organization ACO project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Accountable Care Organization ACO project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Accountable Care Organization ACO project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do we Identify specific Accountable Care Organization ACO investment and emerging trends?
– Is the scope of Accountable Care Organization ACO defined?
Health Reimbursement Account Critical Criteria:
Nurse Health Reimbursement Account failures and pioneer acquisition of Health Reimbursement Account systems.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Accountable Care Organization ACO?
Health care in the United States Critical Criteria:
Graph Health care in the United States adoptions and explore and align the progress in Health care in the United States.
– Can we add value to the current Accountable Care Organization ACO decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Accountable Care Organization ACO?
Health insurance in the United States Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Health insurance in the United States quality and find the essential reading for Health insurance in the United States researchers.
– Think of your Accountable Care Organization ACO project. what are the main functions?
– What are the business goals Accountable Care Organization ACO is aiming to achieve?
Health maintenance organization Critical Criteria:
Study Health maintenance organization failures and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Health maintenance organization.
– How are Accountable Care Organizations ACOs different than Health Maintenance Organizations HMOs?
– What are our Accountable Care Organization ACO Processes?
Health savings account Critical Criteria:
Test Health savings account engagements and transcribe Health savings account as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Is there a Accountable Care Organization ACO Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– In a project to restructure Accountable Care Organization ACO outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Healthy Howard Critical Criteria:
Focus on Healthy Howard management and drive action.
– How do we Improve Accountable Care Organization ACO service perception, and satisfaction?
Healthy San Francisco Critical Criteria:
Study Healthy San Francisco governance and forecast involvement of future Healthy San Francisco projects in development.
– Why are Accountable Care Organization ACO skills important?
Healthy Way LA Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Healthy Way LA planning and mentor Healthy Way LA customer orientation.
– What are the disruptive Accountable Care Organization ACO technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Accountable Care Organization ACO process?
Hennepin County Medical Center Critical Criteria:
Depict Hennepin County Medical Center strategies and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Hennepin County Medical Center.
– Is there any existing Accountable Care Organization ACO governance structure?
– What are specific Accountable Care Organization ACO Rules to follow?
High-deductible health plan Critical Criteria:
Graph High-deductible health plan leadership and adopt an insight outlook.
– What is our formula for success in Accountable Care Organization ACO ?
Independent practice association Critical Criteria:
Define Independent practice association tactics and secure Independent practice association creativity.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Accountable Care Organization ACO?
Indian Health Service Critical Criteria:
Survey Indian Health Service leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Indian Health Service projects.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Accountable Care Organization ACO project?
Managed care Critical Criteria:
Analyze Managed care risks and ask questions.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Accountable Care Organization ACO been identified and analyzed?
– Does our organization need more Accountable Care Organization ACO education?
Massachusetts health care reform Critical Criteria:
Discourse Massachusetts health care reform management and integrate design thinking in Massachusetts health care reform innovation.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Accountable Care Organization ACO? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Accountable Care Organization ACO does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How important is Accountable Care Organization ACO to the user organizations mission?
Medical home Critical Criteria:
Devise Medical home failures and test out new things.
Medical savings account Critical Criteria:
Own Medical savings account failures and test out new things.
– What are our needs in relation to Accountable Care Organization ACO skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the usability implications of Accountable Care Organization ACO actions?
Medical underwriting Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Medical underwriting governance and document what potential Medical underwriting megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What vendors make products that address the Accountable Care Organization ACO needs?
– Is Accountable Care Organization ACO Required?
Medicare Payment Advisory Commission Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Medicare Payment Advisory Commission issues and catalog Medicare Payment Advisory Commission activities.
– How likely is the current Accountable Care Organization ACO plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Accountable Care Organization ACO study?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Accountable Care Organization ACO effort?
Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act Critical Criteria:
Graph Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act governance and acquire concise Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act education.
Military Health System Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Military Health System outcomes and pay attention to the small things.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Accountable Care Organization ACO services/products?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Accountable Care Organization ACO agendas for the next 3 years?
– Are assumptions made in Accountable Care Organization ACO stated explicitly?
NHS England Critical Criteria:
Dissect NHS England risks and adopt an insight outlook.
– Do the Accountable Care Organization ACO decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Nurse practitioners Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Nurse practitioners leadership and oversee Nurse practitioners requirements.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Accountable Care Organization ACO into the services that we provide?
– Are there recognized Accountable Care Organization ACO problems?
Oregon Health Plan Critical Criteria:
Discourse Oregon Health Plan engagements and perfect Oregon Health Plan conflict management.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Accountable Care Organization ACO strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Critical Criteria:
Sort Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act risks and research ways can we become the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act company that would put us out of business.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Accountable Care Organization ACO process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Accountable Care Organization ACO process available?
– For your Accountable Care Organization ACO project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Do Accountable Care Organization ACO rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act planning and oversee implementation of Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act.
Preferred provider organization Critical Criteria:
Coach on Preferred provider organization failures and look at it backwards.
– Does the Accountable Care Organization ACO task fit the clients priorities?
– Why is Accountable Care Organization ACO important for you now?
– What about Accountable Care Organization ACO Analysis of results?
Primary care physician Critical Criteria:
Adapt Primary care physician goals and remodel and develop an effective Primary care physician strategy.
– Does Accountable Care Organization ACO analysis show the relationships among important Accountable Care Organization ACO factors?
Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly Critical Criteria:
Drive Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly engagements and ask what if.
– In what ways are Accountable Care Organization ACO vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Accountable Care Organization ACO objectives?
PubMed Central Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on PubMed Central engagements and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive PubMed Central projects.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Accountable Care Organization ACO project?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Accountable Care Organization ACO moving forward?
– Who will provide the final approval of Accountable Care Organization ACO deliverables?
State Children’s Health Insurance Program Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct State Children’s Health Insurance Program leadership and forecast involvement of future State Children’s Health Insurance Program projects in development.
– Do those selected for the Accountable Care Organization ACO team have a good general understanding of what Accountable Care Organization ACO is all about?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Accountable Care Organization ACO strengthening and reform actually originate?
Sustainability and transformation plan Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Sustainability and transformation plan goals and display thorough understanding of the Sustainability and transformation plan process.
– Have you identified your Accountable Care Organization ACO key performance indicators?
United States Department of Health and Human Services Critical Criteria:
Group United States Department of Health and Human Services engagements and look in other fields.
– How do we Lead with Accountable Care Organization ACO in Mind?
United States Department of Justice Critical Criteria:
Illustrate United States Department of Justice management and develop and take control of the United States Department of Justice initiative.
– Will Accountable Care Organization ACO have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Vermont health care reform Critical Criteria:
Apply Vermont health care reform outcomes and adopt an insight outlook.
Veterans Health Administration Critical Criteria:
Model after Veterans Health Administration issues and look in other fields.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Accountable Care Organization ACO Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Accountable care organization External links:
Department of Human Services | Accountable Care Organization
American Hospital Association External links:
United Against the Flu | American Hospital Association
Coding Clinic. – Home Page – American Hospital Association
About the AHA – American Hospital Association
Blue Shield of California External links:
Blue Shield of California Medicare Enrollment
Grants | Blue Shield of California Foundation
Brookings Institution External links:
The Brookings Institution | Partner content | Khan Academy
Report – Brookings Institution – Research
Brookings Institution Cafe – Washington, DC
Consumer-driven health care External links:
Consumer-Driven Health Care | NCPA
[PDF]Consumer-Driven Health Care – Bepress
“Consumer-Driven Health Care in South Africa: Lessons …
Dignity Health External links:
Home – St. Mary Medical Center Foundation – Dignity Health
Sierra Nevada – Dignity Health
About Dignity Health | Discover Hello humankindness
Dirigo Health External links:
“Dirigo Health: A Small Business Perspective ” by …
[DOC]DIRIGO HEALTH – State Coverage Initiatives
[PDF]Dirigo Health Agency
http://www.dirigohealth.maine.gov/Documents/FINAL Board minutes_011006.pdf
Doctor of Medicine External links:
Doctor of Medicine (MD) Degree Salary | PayScale
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Degree/Major Subject
Doctor of Medicine | Memory Alpha | FANDOM powered by …
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine External links:
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Des Moines University
Electronic Health Record External links:
Introduction to Electronic Health Records (EHRs) — …
myD-H | eD-H Electronic Health Record of Dartmouth-Hitchcock
CampDoc.com Electronic Health Record / Online …
Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act External links:
Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act – ssa.gov
Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act – …
Fair Share Health Care Act External links:
Fair Share Health Care Act – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Fair Share Health Care Act
Unions and the “Fair Share Health Care Act”
Federal Employees Health Benefits Program External links:
[PDF]Federal Employees Health Benefits Program …
[PDF]Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHB) …
Federal Register External links:
Federal Register – Official Site
Federal Register Documents | Food and Nutrition Service
Flexible spending account External links:
Flexible Spending Account FAQs | Mass.gov
[PDF]2017 Flexible Spending Account Information
https://services.adp.com/forms/2013 FSA newsletter.pdf
Flexible Spending Account – tasconline.com
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act External links:
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
[PDF]Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
Health Reimbursement Account External links:
State Farm Retiree Health Reimbursement Account – State Farm®
Health Reimbursement Account – HRA – Investopedia
[PDF]Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) FAQs – …
Health maintenance organization External links:
Health Maintenance Organization Information at TDI
Health Maintenance Organization – HMO – Investopedia
Health savings account External links:
Health Savings Account (HSA) FAQs | KeyBank – Key.com
Buy Health Savings Account Eligible Items Online from …
Health Savings Account (HSA) – SelectAccount
Healthy Howard External links:
Healthy Howard Inc – GuideStar Profile
Healthy Howard Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Healthy San Francisco External links:
Healthy San Francisco – Employer Login
Services Not Included – Healthy San Francisco
Healthy Way LA External links:
Healthy Way LA | No Cost Health Care Coverage
[PDF]HEALTHY WAY LA/MEDI-CAL EXPANSION TOOLKIT
Hennepin County Medical Center External links:
Hennepin County Medical Center | Health e Matters
hcmcnews | Hennepin County Medical Center News
Hennepin County Medical Center – Home | Facebook
High-deductible health plan External links:
High-Deductible Health Plan – HDHP – Investopedia
High-deductible health plan (HDHP) – WebMD
Independent practice association External links:
San Juan Independent Practice Association
[PDF]Independent Practice Association Network
Indian Health Service External links:
Indian Health Service (IHS) – Montana
Indian Health Service – Official Site
Managed care External links:
Home | Medi-Cal Managed Care Health Care Options
What is Managed Care? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Florida State Medicaid Managed Care
Massachusetts health care reform External links:
[PDF]Massachusetts Health Care Reform Act: Information …
Medical home External links:
Medical savings account External links:
Medical Savings Account (MSA) – IRS Tax Map
Medical Savings Account – MSA – Investopedia
Idaho Medical Savings Account – Idaho State Tax Commission
Medical underwriting External links:
[PDF]Medical Underwriting – HIPAA Authorization – …
[PDF]MEDICAL UNDERWRITING: Frequently Asked …
[PDF]MEDICAL UNDERWRITING UIDELINES SMALL …
Medicare Payment Advisory Commission External links:
U.S. GAO – Medicare Payment Advisory Commission …
Military Health System External links:
[PDF]The Military Health System – Defense Technical …
[PDF]The Military Health System – RAND Corporation
The United States Army | Hawaii Military Health System
NHS England External links:
NHS England GP Forward View Animation – YouTube
NHS England – Official Site
NHS England London (@NHSEnglandLDN) | Twitter
Nurse practitioners External links:
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners …
National Conference for Nurse Practitioners Fall 2017
Catalog Home – American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Oregon Health Plan External links:
[PDF]Application for Oregon Health Plan Coverage
[PDF]Getting started with the Oregon Health Plan – IBM …
Welcome, Oregon Health Plan members!
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act External links:
[PDF]Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act – gpo.gov
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act – HealthCare.gov
[PDF]Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act – CA OSHPD
Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act External links:
S.544 – Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of …
Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005 – Medscape
Preferred provider organization External links:
Dental Preferred Provider Organization PPO – FAQs | Aetna
Lehigh Valley Preferred Provider Organization
Preferred Provider Organization – PPO – Investopedia
Primary care physician External links:
Primary Care Physician in the Bulls Gap TN Area
Bristow Run Family Practice – Primary Care Physician
Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly External links:
Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
PubMed Central External links:
PubMed Central | Rutgers University Libraries
PubMed Central (PMC) | NCBI Insights
Need Images? Try PubMed Central | HSLS Update
State Children’s Health Insurance Program External links:
State Children’s Health Insurance Program | Benefits.gov
State Children’s Health Insurance Program | Benefits.gov
Sustainability and transformation plan External links:
SMYBNDCCGS :: Sustainability and Transformation Plan
United States Department of Health and Human Services External links:
United States Department of Health and Human Services
United States Department of Justice External links:
The United States Department of Justice – Home | Facebook
Vermont health care reform External links:
Who Does What in Vermont Health Care Reform?
[PDF]Vermont Health Care Reform Plan – Fact Sheet
Vermont Health Care Reform Legislation | Health Care Reform
Veterans Health Administration External links:
Veterans Health Administration – United States …
Veterans Health Administration – YouTube
[PDF]Veterans Health Administration Mental Health …